[baisl] BAISL Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Committee Survey

  • From: meiyang@xxxxxxxx
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 17:28:03 +0000

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
BAISL Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Committee Survey

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScyROwP3jtKpegomTJOhyFAgq4NbCEXC9AqKaj64h9X22Nrhw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Thank you to all who have already completed this survey following the BAISL meeting last week. If you would still like to share information about your library's diversity, equity and inclusion experience and needs, please respond by Friday, Nov. 1. We would really like to capture as much input as we can before we start taking a closer look at the data. For those who have expressed interest in joining the committee, thank you! We will follow up by email soon.

- Mei Yang, Renee Otero & Robin Gluck

With the increased focus on the issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion within independent schools, it is important for BAISL to find ways to enact this work. Building off the joint meeting with POCIS in Spring 2019 we are looking at how we can best support your needs in this area. Your feedback will guide the committee in how to best respond to member needs.

The information collected in the survey will be used solely for the purpose of identifying areas where BAISL can support member librarians. Only members of the BAISL DEI Committee will have access to the survey responses. Aggregated results of the survey will be shared with all BAISL members in a report from the DEI Committee.

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.