[baisl] BAISL Database Survey

  • From: rgailes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 20:11:44 +0000

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
BAISL Database Survey

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfE_xwzEWTkm-joG_H2kCS7D8skhlfWRFVOlMtWqsKGsOGnpw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Thank you to the 39 schools/librarians that have already expressed interested in consortium pricing for databases! The Database Consortium committee will be meeting January 16th to meet with our first interested representative as well as to discuss next steps. Please make sure to submit your response before then if you want to be included in future emails about consortium pricing.

Original email:
The BAISL Database Consortium committee has put together a form that needs your input. If you're interested in consortium pricing, this survey is for you! Please also send this to BAISL librarians who are not active on the BAISL listserv.

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.