[baisl] BAISL Awards/Grants Committee

  • From: Liz Patel <lpricepatel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 13:38:57 -0700

Dear BAISL Members,
The Awards and Grants Committee is looking for new members. We accept and
review nominations and applications for two major awards each year: The
Founders Award and the Professional Development Grant.

Committee work includes mostly communication via email, and one meeting in
person at a BAISL meeting each year. It's a great way to get to know what
fellow BAISL members are working on and keep a pulse on professional
development.

Please let me know if you'd like to join the committee. Thanks!

________
Liz Price Patel
Head Librarian
6th Grade Advisor/Dean