[baisl] Author Visit is ON Katherine Applegate is Recovering!

  • From: Debra Cardone <Cardone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 16:33:09 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you all for your thoughtful suggestions for our Lower School Author
Visit.  I just received a phone call from Katherine Applegate's publicist, and
she will be able to visit our school  on Monday, December 9th.  Needless to
say, the students and faculty are overjoyed.  We have our annual Winterfest
Book Fair in December, so I will not need to collect any monies or order forms.

If you want Newbery Medal Author Katherine Applegate to schedule a visit at
your school, contact Books Inc corporate office.  With her positive attitude
and doctors, she will be able to continue her book tour circuit.

Thanks again for your prompt response to my inquiry regarding authors,

Debra
Have a great weekend too!

Debra Cardone
Head Librarian
Hamlin School
2120 Broadway Street
San Francisco, CA  94115
415-674-5414

 CONFIDENTIAL: The Hamlin School This email and attachments are sent by The
Hamlin School and may contain information that is privileged or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email and any
attachments without reading, printing, copying, or forwarding it, and please
notify us. helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxx