[baisl] Re: Anyone have apps for their library?

  • From: Cathy Rettberg <crettberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 07:47:36 -0800

Same thing here, sort of: I use Libguides for my website and their new
platform is responsive so it works on digital devices as well as
desktop/laptop computers. I also have a page I'm developing on my site
where I provide links to library apps like EBSCO, YALSARead, Overdrive and
Kindle (for our ebooks), Gale, the Peninsula Library System, and whatever
else I can find.

Cathy

---------
Cathy Rettberg, Head Librarian