[baisl] Advocacy in your library, infographics, and a thank you

  • From: "Sarah Levin" <slevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 08:45:13 -0700

Hi all,

I want to thank those of you who came to the fall meeting yesterday at St.
Mary's College High School! Also, thanks to host Brian Thomas!

Some of you asked what I used to make my annual report infographic. I used
piktochart.com, which is flexible and free (and honestly, the first one I
checked out). This article mentions 4 others that may work for you:
http://readwrite.com/2013/06/10/5-tools-for-creating-your-own-infographics

I also wanted to continue the advocacy conversation on the new BAISL website.
If you have great advocacy ideas, please add to the conversation here:
http://www.baisl.org/general/3125373

Thanks,
Sarah

Sarah Levin