Badges - Re: [badges] Welcome Back To Badges

  • From: Ron Pruitt <ronpruitt3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 20:06:33 -0400 (EDT)

Put me back on the Digest version.

Thanks ... Ron Pruitt

From: badges-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:badges-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of CarlGlas@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 3:50 PM
To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [badges] Welcome Back To Badges

Welcome back to the Badges Law Enforcement Discussion Group.

If you are receiving this message it is because at one time you were subscribed.

We have recently updated our system and all previous members, active and those who were dominant have been added. If you no longer wish to be subscribed to Badges, send me an Email and I will see that you are removed.

If you wish to receive the Digest version, please Email me and I will place your account on Digest.

This is a new system and does allow for individual members to adjust their own mail controls. Just as soon as I familiarize myself with this new system I will publish the necessary information which will allow you to handle your own account.

Thanks for your patience and for being a member of Badges

Carlos Glaskox
P.O. Box 484
Santa Fe, Texas 77510

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com
Badges Law Enforcement Discussion Group - Est. 1997