Badges - Re: Wal-Mart Security Employees Fired for Disarming Store Gunman

  • From: "CarlGlas" <CarlGlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 07:00:03 -0500

The really bad thing is that Wal*Mart has an almost endless supply of money and
lawyers, so suing them would be a waste of time and money.
I see evidence of pilferage all the time, everywhere at my local Wal*Mart. The
really dumb thing by Wal*Mart is they display expensive stuff out of the way
where shoppers can't be easily seen.
DVD Player Thief Caught By Walmart Security
http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/12/DVD-Player-Thief-Caught-By-Walmart-Security-417208