Badges - Re: Think the Feds have any interest in protecting you & the U.S.?

  • From: "CD Rowsell" <cd2u@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 21:29:37 -0700

I think they just found a new training ground for Rangers, Snipers and SEAL
teams! Let them go down there and train teams in 'live fire live target'
training. Works for me. I give it about a month of nothing but one way trips
and the boys down south would lose interest in that part of the border real
fast.