Badges - Re: Mayor won't hire cops, but creates another city bureaucracy (fro...

  • From: sgtlajara@xxxxxxx
  • To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 09:17:25 -0400 (EDT)

Chis get well and God Bless

Eddie Gonzalez
NYS Park Police

-----Original Message-----
From: TADSPAN50 <TADSPAN50@xxxxxxx>
To: badges <badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Jul 20, 2011 5:19 pm
Subject: Badges - Re: Mayor won't hire cops, but creates another city
bureaucracy (fro...

Oh Chris sorry to hear that.  You are in my prayers.  Don't worry you will be
fine and hopefully it will be easy.  As far as the Mayor, what is it about
these Mayors always cutting cops? I will never understand that.
Take care and God bless you!

In a message dated 7/20/2011 11:23:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
CHK8093@xxxxxxx writes:
As an aside, I have to go into the hospital Friday for an angiogram and a
(probable) angioplasty with stent insertion.   I had an episode of heart
palpitations, light headiness and extreme sweating prior to my usual workout
this past Friday.