Badges - Re: Internal Affairs

  • From: "D. MOORE" <dmortex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 07:02:07 -0700 (PDT)

With fewer than 6 complaints per year it sounds like they are being good
stewards of the taxpayers's money. Why have an IA investigator if you have no
work for him to do? This sort of thing often generates its own work load and
tends to increase over time. Pretty soon they would have a whole division doing
this work when they apparently have no problem in the first place. Good for
them. Good shooting, SWAT.