Badges - Re: Inside the raid that killed bin Laden

  • From: CHK8093@xxxxxxx
  • To: Badges@xxxxxxxxxx, badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 17:29:30 -0400 (EDT)

I saw a Shell station in the city selling premium at $5.03 at noon  today.
So much for hope and change.

In a message dated 5/2/2011 4:08:44 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
CarlGlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The  petroleum industry is apparently speculating on something because at
05:00  the price of regular unleaded was $3.79 a gallon.
At 11:30 it was $3.88 a  gallon.