Badges - Re: How to Use Rubbing Alcohol to Kill Nail Fungus

  • From: C D Rowsell <cd2u@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 14:25:44 -0700

The latest thing around San Francisco (particularly for the long term
infections) is the use of a laser. I understand laser usually clears up
chronic cases in a couple of treatments and no drugs. If you can get it
early, alcohol or peroxide are a heck of a lot cheaper. If you use peroxide,
I would think 6% is the better bet than off the shelf 3% stuff. I believe
here in the US you have to ask the pharmacist to sell you 6%. (I get 6% if I
need it when I am in Asia, so I have no idea about getting it in the US.

CD