Badges - Re: Fired Wal-Mart Security Technician Tells Of Spying Operation

  • From: CHK8093@xxxxxxx
  • To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 23:02:23 -0400 (EDT)

Employees are always the biggest thieves in the retail arena.  I  spent a
lot of time going through garbage bins when I was in retail before  I joined
the cops.

In a message dated 5/9/2011 8:29:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
bswaffield@xxxxxxx writes:
When I  was aplain clothes detective armed at a large chain we were always
going
after employees

Respectfully,

Bradley J.  Swaffield