Badges - Re: Canton PD traffic stop dashcam video

  • From: "C D Rowsell " <cd2u@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx " <badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 05:06:53 +0000

You could write an entire How NOT To manual out of this traffic stop. The
prosecution would be wise to drop it all before they get embarassed with a
defense lawyer showing this video multiple times to the jury. (What I would do
as a defense lawyer). They wont need to even bring up the foirth amendment
issues. Sent from my HTC TiltT 2, a Windows® phone from AT&T