Badges - Message Test

  • From: Jim Cullinan <j.cullinan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Badges <badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 18:15:38 -0400

So it was a waste of time to send to the org list as it was never posted or sent back as undeliverable. Sounds like some of the addresses on warrants and you have to buck them back. So let me see if this one is working. I hope, I hope not I Hop.......

Carlos where oversees are you going?  Mexico via the Gulf on a inner tube?
Jim
begin:vcard
fn:Jim "sixpoints" Cullinan
n:Cullinan;Jim "sixpoints"
org:;City Jail
adr:;;;Augusta;Geogia;30901;USA
email;internet:j.cullinan@xxxxxxxxxxx
title:Jail Administrator (Retired)
note;quoted-printable:Georgia "POST Certified=0D=0A=
        Retired Jail Administrator - Augusta (Second Largest City in
Georgia)=0D=0A=
        Member: International Police Association, U. S. Section=0D=0A=
        Life Member: D. A. V.=0D=0A=
        Member: N. R. A.=0D=0A=
        Life member: Georgia Radio Hall of Fame=0D=0A=
        =0D=0A=
        "Of all the things I've lost....I miss my mind the most!"
version:2.1
end:vcard