Badges - I thought this was LE related until I saw the last line...Oops!!

  • From: Jim Cullinan <j.cullinan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Badges <badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:15:44 -0400

Speaking German in Texas

Near Fredericksburg, Texas, where there is a large German-speaking
population, a farmer
walking down a country road  notices a man drinking from his pond with
his hand.

The farmer shouted: 'Trink das wasser nicht. Die kuhen haben dahin
gesheissen.'   (Which means: 'Don't drink the water, the cows
have crapped in it.')

The man shouted back: 'I'm from New York and just down here campaigning
for Obama's health care plan, I can't understand you. Please speak in
English.'

The farmer replied: 'Use two hands, you'll get more water."

Badges Law Enforcement Discussion Group - Est. 1997