Badges - Free List vs. Dedicated Server

  • From: CarlGlas@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 16:02:19 -0500

I'll do that just as soon as I return from overseas.

At 03:28 PM 4/23/2010 -0400, you wrote:
Why not stay with freelist? Or do you plan on putting Code 3 on there?

Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 14:22:53 -0500
To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: CarlGlas@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Badges - Re: Test Message

Until we get the technical problems resolved with the hosting service at 1badge.org we will be using badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx I thought we were ready to go on the other server but not quite yet. We are using the newest version of Mailman and it seems that it has a couple of problems that have to be worked out. Something about a snake and an Indian. (Python and Apache)