Badges - Catholic Heart Attack

  • From: TADSPAN50@xxxxxxx
  • To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 21:26:34 -0400 (EDT)

I'm Catholic so don't panic........LOL

____________________________________

CATHOLIC HEART  ATTACK

A  man suffered a serious  heart attack while shopping in a store. The
store  clerks called 911 when they  saw him collapse to the floor. The
paramedics rushed the man to the nearest  hospital where he had emergency  open
heart bypass  surgery.

He awakened from the surgery to  find  himself in the care of nuns at the
Catholic Hospital he was taken  to. A nun was  seated next to his bed holding
a clip board loaded with  several forms, and a  pen. She asked him how he
was going to pay for his  treatment.

"Do you have health insurance?" she  asked.
He replied in a raspy voice, "No health  insurance."

The nun asked, "Do you have money in  the  bank?"
He replied, "No money in the  bank."

"Do  you have a relative who could help you  with the payments?" asked the
irritated nun.
He said,  "I only have a spinster sister, and  she is a  nun."

The nun became agitated and announced  loudly, "Nuns are not spinsters!
Nuns are married to  God."
The patient replied, "Perfect. Send the bill to  my  brother-in-law."

GIF image