[badgerstatevolunteers] Re: Yellowstone Lake camping

  • From: Shawn Wilkerson <tatz1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 20:14:23 -0700 (PDT)

I just need to know when and who I can car pool with.... I'm fine with most of
the AAR , so ..We need dates and as I said April 1st or 15th I'm fine with.

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 13:48:04 -0500

From: chac2ook@xxxxxxxxx
To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

you aren't ready??

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 4:46 PM, Joe SPIKE <virtualadonis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You guys are ready to do field training again?

SPIKE

Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 11:31:05 -0700
From: tatz1977@xxxxxxxxx

To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

the 1st or the 15th of april is fine with me lomax.....

From: kevin Joyner <joynerkev@xxxxxxxxx>
To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, March 21, 2011, 9:31 AM

We should go there definitely!

On Mar 21, 2011 9:26 AM, "lomax" <chac2ook@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

YSL is open April 1, fees are the same as KMSP. Late April early May?????
Fishing, and free range. Blanchardville WI, about 30 min south of Madison.

--

freeman lomax
www.1revolutionnow.com

--