[badgerstatevolunteers] Wisconsin Carry Inc.

  • From: kevin Joyner <joynerkev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 11:06:00 -0600

If you are not already a member then I would recommend it.
http://www.wisconsincarry.org/default.html#
I donate to them as much as I can at least once every two months.
They help citizens fight lawsuits against them for exercising their
Constitutional rights.  And they usually win!  In my opinion it's one
of the best organizations in Wisconsin since they are actually helping
the citizens of Wisconsin.
Don't get me wrong as I love the NRA and NAGR, but these guys are so
busy and big that they don't really keep focus on the small time
stuff.  They keep up the fight against the big wigs and then WCI helps
out us small time folks on a local level.

Kevin J
====================
“Far Better it is to Dare Mighty Things than to take rank with those poor,
timid spirits Who know Neither Victory nor Defeat.”
Theodore Roosevelt

"I was not delivered unto this world in defeat,
nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a
sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I
am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep
with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep
and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let
them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure
is not my destiny.