[badgerstatevolunteers] Wisconsin Carry Inc.

  • From: kevin Joyner <joynerkev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 10:08:05 -0600

If you are not already a member then I would recommend it.
I donate to them as much as I can at least once every two months.  They help
citizens fight lawsuits against them for exercising their Constitutional
rights.  And they usually win!  In my opinion it's one of the best
organizations in Wisconsin since they are actually helping the citizens of
Don't get me wrong as I love the NRA and NAGR, but these guys are so busy
and big that they don't really keep focus on the small time stuff.  They
keep up the fight against the big wigs and then WCI helps out us small time
folks on a local level.

Kevin J
“Far Better it is to Dare Mighty Things than to take rank with those poor,
timid spirits Who know Neither Victory nor Defeat.”
Theodore Roosevelt

"I was not delivered unto this world in defeat,
nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a
sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I
am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep
with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep
and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let
them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure
is not my destiny.