[badgerstatevolunteers] Re: What's uuuuup!!!!

  • From: Shawn Wilkerson <tatz1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 08:42:13 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry for your lose..

--- On Sat, 3/19/11, projects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <projects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: projects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <projects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [badgerstatevolunteers] Re: What's uuuuup!!!!
To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, March 19, 2011, 9:42 AM

Hey Folks,
I have been very busy with Family matters. About 4 weeks go my Father in Law
started getting ill with what turned out to be small cell lymphoma (lung
Cancer). He is an 89 year old WW2 carrier Vet ( USS Wasp CV-18).Electrician's
Mate - 2nd Class - he took care of the gun firing systems when not in battle
and was in the gunners nest throwing brass over board when in battle - he has
worn 2 hearing aids for as long as I have known him.
Decorated with American Theatre - 2 stars, Asian Theatre-7 stars, good Conduct
Metal, Purple heart (injured when Jap sub torpedoed ship) and several other
decorations. He became very ill , very fast , getting pneumonia on top of the
Cancer. He passed away Tues , 3/9 of multiple complications.
He was laid to rest last Weds. at Wisc. Memorial Cemetery with full Naval
Military Honors. May he R.I.P. . . .
He fought the village of Fox Point several times on issues that he used his
extensive knowledge of the Constitution and Bill of Rights to justify his
stance with, and won . . . the judge saying he obviously new more about the
Constitution than the village DA. . .
He was a firm believer that there was, and should be, a revolution coming to
America. He kept an AK47 and several pistols at the ready, always. A week
before he became ill he was at Badger with myself and a couple of my military
friends shoot'in it up. . . and he was a Hell of a shot !
He will be deeply missed.
I hope we all can stand up for that which he fought, and to his last breath was
willing to Die for . . .

From: lomax <chac2ook@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [badgerstatevolunteers] What's uuuuup!!!!
To: badger-state-volunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Date: Friday, March 18, 2011, 7:43 PM

Have not heard from Sandman or MGK for a while....whats goin on guys??????Hope
all is well. X, did you get my e-mails? Did you grab any deals on poncho
liners? Spike man, how many push ups are you at with a full pack? Saiah &
Wonder Woman, are y'all ready for sundays "invasion"? Kaje, did that stove we
talked about arrive? Who's all coming to the meeting???? Should we plan
lunch?...Sorry, here in the cave tonite, kind of bored, anyone out there???
Whats up Sdub? Boy Scout, have you talked to your grandpa?

freeman lomax

freeman lomax