[badgerstatevolunteers] Re: What's uuuuup!!!!

  • From: Nathan C Golding <goldingn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 21:51:51 -0500 (CDT)

Got the answer machine when I called my grandpa tonight.  I will know if we can
camp on his farm before the meeting on Sunday.  Not much else going on here
other than repacking my BOB to go back to college.

From: lomax <chac2ook@xxxxxxxxx>
To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, March 18, 2011, 8:19 PM

Awesome bro" quitin' is tough, hang in there....5 pushups? really? with a full
pack on? I bet thats pretty funny lookin....LOL

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 8:13 PM, Shawn Wilkerson < tatz1977@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Nothin , been smoke free 7 days now . hoping to kick it on its arssss . full
pack on 5 pushups so far .... next