[badgerstatevolunteers] What's uuuuup!!!!

  • From: lomax <chac2ook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badger-state-volunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 19:43:08 -0500

Have not heard from Sandman or MGK for a while....whats goin on
guys??????Hope all is well. X, did you get my e-mails? Did you grab any
deals on poncho liners? Spike man, how many push ups are you at with a full
pack? Saiah & Wonder Woman, are y'all ready for sundays "invasion"? Kaje,
did that stove we talked about arrive? Who's all coming to the meeting????
Should we plan lunch?...Sorry, here in the cave tonite, kind of bored,
anyone out there??? Whats up Sdub? Boy Scout, have you talked to your
grandpa?

--
**
*freeman lomax*