[badgerstatevolunteers] Upcoming meeting

  • From: kevin Joyner <joynerkev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, badger-state-volunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 07:02:35 -0500

Per our regular meeting rotation schedule.  Our next meeting will be on
Saturday 05-07-2011.  Start time say...10:00 A.M?  Or if you would prefer we
could keep it at noon.

One item on the agenda. Part one of a Class on Constitutional Law.
Possible topics to discuss.  Preparedness and you!  Are you an asset or a
liability and how we will handle liabilities.

Kevin J
“Far Better it is to Dare Mighty Things than to take rank with those poor,
timid spirits Who know Neither Victory nor Defeat.”
Theodore Roosevelt

"I was not delivered unto this world in defeat,
nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a
sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I
am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep
with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep
and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let
them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure
is not my destiny.