[badgerstatevolunteers] Re: Tri - Fold

  • From: kevin Joyner <joynerkev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 10:20:58 -0600

Haha.  No need for that.  We need opinions and I figure since we already
have a good supply of A-holes this should work out just fine!
It's just encouragement for folks to start showing up for meetings.  It's a
motivational tool in if you want to have a voice then we are going to need a
face. :)

--
Kevin J