[badgerstatevolunteers] Re: Tri - Fold

  • From: "Ranger S" <militia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 09:39:50 -0600

Not to sound like a nitpicking know-it-all; but while this is a great start,
I think like all writing it could benefit from some editing, and discussion.
Kind of difficult to do though, since revisions with explanations are
cumbersome to do via e-mail, and we may have dozens of people who want to
put their opinions in.  Did you have a plan for the process?