[badgerstatevolunteers] This is a re-send, it is called "Intel"

  • From: lomax <chac2ook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 07:26:21 -0500

Analysis Of Current Us Situation Regarding The North American Union And The

March 21, 2011
Roman de Caesar

My name is Roman de Caesar, and we have never met.  If you would, before I
begin to provide you with the content for my email to you today, I'd like to
take a paragraph or two to explain who I am, what I have done, etc.

Today, I am an expert in the field of business analytics and intelligence,
or "BI", short for "Business Intelligence."  In the business world, BI is
also known and Enterprise Financial & Performance Management, aka, "EFM" or
"EPM."  The "art and the science" is basically what we used call back in the
1960's and 1970's "Decision Support", or "DSS", which stands for "Decision
Support Systems."  I was educated in university as well as trained by the US
Military to perform this role from a functional, managerial, operational and
technical perspective.  Basically, persons like myself make software,
solutions and systems available to decision makers in order for them to not
only "see the future first" but "create the future first" so that their
organizations, whether it be businesses or governments can make decisions
that are either "profitable" or "strategically effective", respectfully

I'm also the on U.S. born, American citizen to have served honorable in each
of the three branches and four services of the U.S. military.  To explain
the circumstances and situations that caused that to happen would take
literally days, perhaps weeks to explain.  Suffice it to say that, from an
Army perspective, I was trained as a Cavalry Scout (MOS: 19D), and was also
trained by Special Forces units as it pertained not only to my Scout role,
but also to my role as an officer candidate and flight officer.  I'm an
accomplished pilot, having begin my training in gliders at age 14, and began
flying powered, fixed wing complex aircraft at age 16.  I obtained my
private pilots license at 18, and continued my training from there.  Now, I
work as a consultant, and like most Americans, I am struggling to not only
make ends meat but to also understand what the hell has gone wrong and what
the hell is going on.  For example, "secret Chinese military bases in

Several days ago, I came across rumors, news, information and video
regarding the claim of Chinese bases in Mexico and Canada.  I was intrigued,
and investigated, and then sent you and the writers of <
http://InfoWars.com>InfoWars.com <http://infowars.com%3einfowars.com/> my
data, information and thoughts regarding what I had also found approximately
60 miles to 70 miles south, southwest of Laredo, Texas.

Since then, I used yesterday to perform some strategic evaluations of the
hypothesis, "what if the rumors are true in Mexico", and "what if my guess
that the Canadian base is at Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada.  At this point,
let me tell you that I have been to Alberta, Canada many times in my life,
and most recently in 2005.  I am very familiar with this province, having
lived their for several months on several different occasions.

In 1984, I was at university, and my Army instructor, Major Dwayne Crowson
(Ft. Hood last known assignment, and probably retired now), had asked his
students to come with possible scenarios of an invasion of the United States
of America, as well as how to defend and repell invaders using conventional
weapons as well as tactical nuclear weapons, including armor, air and

Now, I cannot remember what I did for the project:  and my papers are stored
and I don't have access to them, but the remembrance of that exercise as
well as the rumors I have heard lately got me thinking about one thing and
one thing only:  getting back to basics  Major Crowson was an excellent
instructor, and getting back to basics was a major theme of his
instructional repertoire.  And, throughout the years, I took his teaching
and created a personal motto, mantra and philosophy that I call:

"Genius through creative simplicity."

I've used this philosophy in business as well as when I was in the military
to solve both simple and complex problems, but the key in using the
philosophy was to achieve maximum results with little or no effort from my
force's side, but also using the adopted strategy as the case, circumstances
or situation might be, to case the "enemy" to use as much of their resources
as possible while gaining very little or any advantage.  NOTE:  I never went
to the War College, and I can well imagine that there is something taught at
the War College which is very similar to my own doctrine.

Now, please let me continue.

Hypothesis:  assuming that Laredo, Texas would be the entrance used by
invading forces from the south, and assuming that my guess that the northern
base camp is near Lethbridge, it is plausible to conceive a line drawn on a
map from Laredo to Lethbridge for the purpose of determining not only if the
hypothesis is right, but how easily an invasion from the south and the north
could be achieved.  Aspects to consider would be weather, topography,
population centers, resource centers, natural resource supply and the
defense of the line of battle, whether talking one or two fronts.

Interestingly enough, if you draw a line from Laredo, Texas to Lethbridge,
Alberta, you intersect the only major MSA-1 city in the Central Time zone in
the USA:  Denver, Colorado, which is almost dead center between Laredo and

Interestingly enough, the weather along this line is typically very stable,
even though it is leeward of the Rocky Mountains, and the weather is stable
or rather predictable throughout each season of the year, winter, spring,
summer and fall.

Interestingly enough, the topography of this imaginary "line of battle" is
excellent not only in terms of terrain, covering terrain and defense, but
also there exists today the Eisenhower Interstate Road System, and the there
is extensive infrastructure and interstate road system leading up and down
this "line of battle" as well as supporting state and local road routes.
Further, the number of bridges along this route or "line of battle" are
small, and the bridges, themselves are physically small, meaning that they
could be maintained or repaired easily, or new construction could take place
quickly to support heavier loads.

Interestingly enough, the population center along this "line of battle" are
small.  The population density is small also, in comparison to other parts
of the USA.  And, the only MSA-1 city in this "zone" is Denver, Colorado.
Why is this so important?  Evidence suggests that major underground
construction of bunkers are taking place in around the Denver Airport, much
of which is not observable by the general public.  Further, many of the
"elitists" have purchased vast estates and properties in and around this
area, as well as along the "line of battle."  Further, additional land that
is currently vacant in this areas could be easily and quickly developed
into, lets say, military bases, or concentration camps.

Interestingly enough, resource centers as well as natural resources in this
area are quite abundant, and although not heavily used at the moment, could
be tapped very easily and very quickly.  Further, in terms of food supplies,
east of the zone, occupiers of the "line of battle" face the bread basket of
America:  the vast mid-west plains, of which many of the agricultural
facilities are controlled by neo-con friendly corporations.

Interestingly enough, from a land and air perspective, this "line of battle"
is easily defended.  The land here resembles to a larger degree the
mountains and valleys of Afghanistan.  Albeit, not Afghanistan in totality,
the plains leading up to the Rocky Mountains as well as the Mountains
themselves are quite sufficient to deter an aggressor from the West or the
East using conventional weaponry.

By the way, this "line of battle" also runs straight through Calgary,
Alberta, Canada, which one could consider as being an MSA-1 city, comparable
to Denver, Colorado.  BTW:  almost 35% of the city of Calgary's population
is Chinese or of Asian descent.

But now, let me give you another thought:  one which is even "crazier" than
the one I've just shared.

Get a map of the USA, Mexico and Canada, preferably a large, UniversalMAP
Company book, and go to the second to last page where it shows the USA and
parts of Mexico and Canada, also shows the time and the distance along
interstate routes from each MSA-1 or MSA-2 city.

FIRST:  draw a line from
Laredo to San Antonio, then from
San Antonio to Midland, TX, then from
Midland to Amarillo, TX, then from
Amarillo to Pueblo, CO, then from
Pueblo to Denver, then from
Denver to Cheyenne, WY, then from
Cheyenne to Sheridan, WY, then from
Sheridan to Billings, MT, then from
Billings to Helena, MT, then from
Helena to Calgary, Alberta.

SECOND:  draw a line from
San Antonio to Dallas, TX, then from
Dallas to Springfield, MO, then from
Springfield, to St. Louis, MO, then from
St. Louis to Chicago, IL, then from
Chicago to Milwaukee, WI, then from
Milwaukee to Sault St. Marie, Canada

THIRD:  draw a line from
Calgary, Alberta to Regina, Saskatchewan, then from
Regina to Winnipeg, Manitoba, then from
Winnipeg to Kenora, Ontario, then from
Kenora to Thunder Bay, then from
Thunder Bay to Sault St. Marie

Do you see the area inside this upside down triangle?  What can you tell me
about this area?  Well, I know a couple of things that I would like to share
with you.

First, the "FIRST" line is the "line of battle" I spoke of previously.
Second, the "SECOND" line is the proposed route of the NAU super highway
between Mexico, through the USA and then on to Canada (may not be exact, but
it is very, very close).
Third, the Canadian Route 1 from Calgary to Sault St. Marie has along it
various Canadian military installations, which are also used by British
Armored, Air and Ground forces for training.
Fourth, the upside down triangle covers the area of land where most of our
natural gas and oil reserves reside in the lower 48 continental USA, as well
as the agricultural center of our country.

What am I trying to say?  I believe this "triangle" is the collateral that
we just gave the Chinese to cover our national indebtedness to the Chinese.
Or, in other words, when the USA defaults, we default this land and its
resources, including its people to the Chinese, lock, stock and barrel.

What about the land west of the Rockies?  Quite possibly, returned to Mexico
with conditions.  And, why not?  Most of the land west of the Rockies were
held by the Mexicans hundreds of years ago.  One of La Raza's aims is to
retake this land for "their race."

What about the land east of the Mississippi?  Quite possibly, retained as
the new "United States."  Notice, not the "United States of America" but the
"United States.

What about the North American Union?  Comprised of Mexico (including La Raza
land), the United States (east of the Mississippi) and Canada.

What about the "Triangle?"  Perhaps home to the World Community:  perhaps
the new center of the world, where the United Nations will set up shop with
the CFR and the TLC.  Capital?  Denver, Colorado.

And, the Capital of the NAU:  Atlanta, Georgia, because the capital of the
US will remain in Washington D.C.

But enough speculation about national boundaries.  What I want to emphasize
is that if Chinese troops are in Mexico and Canada at this time, and if
Saudi Arabian Air Force pilots are going to be stationed in Idaho
permanently as the DOD as indicated (Aljazeera Report from March 19, 2011),
then basically, the pieces of the chess board are being put into to place as
we speak.

And the wealth of the USA...the wealth of the plain states where we know our
energy, agricultural and mineral wealth is located but untapped, will become
the property of the Chinese and NAU.

If we find that, in fact there are foreign troops in Mexico and Canada, and
that they are very close to the USA border, for me, it doesn't matter if
they are Chinese or not.  Something has to be done.  I don't know if that
means formally organizing the US Militia and the State Militia's, but right
now, if any foreign force wanted to just waltz into the USA from Lethbridge
and Laredo, we would not be able to stop them, because the Soetoro
Administration would order a stand down, and the NorthCom would be ordered
to put down any civil unrest.

In conclusion, I'd appreciate your thoughts and feedback regarding what I
have put forth.  Perhaps it is nothing new to you.  Perhaps it is.  In any
event, shouldn't like minds come together now, before it is too late?
Shouldn't we convene a Continental Congress ASAP?

I am respectfully yours,

Roman de Caesar
*freeman lomax*