[badgerstatevolunteers] Snake Bite Leggings

  • From: kevin Joyner <joynerkev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badger-state-volunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 23:08:31 -0500

Not a bad thing to have with you in the woods during the summer.  This is
probably the best deal I've seen as far as price on snake leggings.  However
if one wanted to go super cheap then the food grade plastic barrels are
great for cutting up to make different types of light armor.  Obviously not
enough to stop a bullet it will stop a knife, snake bite(duh) and even
prevent serious injury from being struck by bats, clubs etc...

Kevin J
“Far Better it is to Dare Mighty Things than to take rank with those poor,
timid spirits Who know Neither Victory nor Defeat.”
Theodore Roosevelt

"I was not delivered unto this world in defeat,
nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a
sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I
am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep
with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep
and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let
them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure
is not my destiny.