[badgerstatevolunteers] Re: Rehump Debate

  • From: lomax <chac2ook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 16:00:40 -0600

I missed the nuke debate at the site sat. If you guys are trying to think of
where we'd get hit first, like the saying goes, "almost doesn't count except
in hand grenades and nukes". For our purposes, if we're going to begin a
nuke plan, we should concentrate on where they won't strike.

--
**
*freeman lomax*