[badgerstatevolunteers] Outdoor/Cold Weather Change of Location

  • From: SE Wisconsin Volunteers <sewivolunteers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 17:35:26 -0600

This is an overnight session and will be out doors.  This is open to
EVERYONE!  Please bring appropriate gear and clothing to be prepared for the
cold.  We will be taking a short hike to the location so you will have to be
able to carry your gear.

*Southern Unit Kettle Moraine State Forest Headquarters*

*S91  W39091 Highway 59*

*Eagle, WI. 53119*

We will meet at 8:00 AM and will hike out at 8:30.  If you are going to be
late then you have to call and let us know, otherwise you will be left

Kevin: 414-688-9792
Southeast Wisconsin Division
Badger State Volunteers
Sapientia et veritas