[badgerstatevolunteers] Re: Next Meeting

  • From: <projects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 09:26:55 -0700

In the interest of sharing intel between like minded folks, I give you the following;

January 14, 2010

 I called Mountain House, all you had down is true. They are a minimum of 2-3 weeks on backorder for all #10 cans as well as all emergency rations in 72 hour or 7 day portions, they have some pouch foods available. The girl I talked to said that sales were at a fever pitch, when I asked who the buyer was she said "some federal agency".

In my opinion, look at the FEMA camps, more than probable that the foods are going there.  Weather wars, possible EMP, and other natural disasters, as well as planned disasters are imminent. One of my buddies in spec ops told me that some really bad stuff is getting ready to go down. His group he is in was asked to divulge all personally owned weapons and ammo, in addition to issued firearms that they are in possession of. This was an edict given under penalty of discharge, he said none of his guys gave up their "secrets".

It would seem that our fears may be drawing near.

From: Badger Volunteers <badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, January 13, 2011 11:46 am
To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Outdoor/Cold Weather Gear Testing

When: 01/29/2011 thru 01/30/2011

This is overnight and will be outside!  Bring the necessary gear to stay outside in cold temperatures.  This exercise will not be canceled due to weather as this is an exercise in dealing with unpleasant weather!
Only those who were in attendance at our last meeting will be able to come.  If anyone wishes to join us for the upcoming exercise you will need to make arrangements to meet the property owner before hand.
For those who were at the last meeting and plan to attend this exercise please send an email to badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxx for location.

Everyone has not yet subscribed to this email list yet but I want to get the ball rolling.  There might be some folks who are not familiar with cold weather survival and gear.  If anyone has questions in regards to gear, provisions etc, this will be the time to ask.  Keep in mind some simple things.  Food, Fire, Water, Shelter, Clothing!

Thank you!
Badger State Volunteers
Sapientia et veritas

Kevin J
"Far Better it is to Dare Mighty Things than to take rank with those poor, timid spirits Who know Neither Victory nor Defeat."
Theodore Roosevelt