[badgerstatevolunteers] Next Meeting

  • From: Badger Volunteers <badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 11:46:22 -0600

Outdoor/Cold Weather Gear Testing

When: 01/29/2011 thru 01/30/2011

This is overnight and will be outside!  Bring the necessary gear to stay
outside in cold temperatures.  This exercise will not be canceled due to
weather as this is an exercise in dealing with unpleasant weather!
Only those who were in attendance at our last meeting will be able to come.
If anyone wishes to join us for the upcoming exercise you will need to make
arrangements to meet the property owner before hand.
For those who were at the last meeting and plan to attend this exercise
please send an email to badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxx for location.

Everyone has not yet subscribed to this email list yet but I want to get the
ball rolling.  There might be some folks who are not familiar with cold
weather survival and gear.  If anyone has questions in regards to gear,
provisions etc, this will be the time to ask.  Keep in mind some simple
things.  Food, Fire, Water, Shelter, Clothing!

Thank you!
Badger State Volunteers
Sapientia et veritas