[badgerstatevolunteers] Meeting Saturday 05-07-2011

  • From: kevin Joyner <joynerkev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 20:35:07 -0500

Our next meeting will be on Saturday 05-07-2011

This meeting we will cover the following:

1. Preparedness and you!  Are you an asset or a liability and how you will
be treated if TSHTF as a liability.

2. Paracord survival bracelet/belt (whatever you want it to be) and how to
make them.

3. Part 1: Class on The Constitution and Constitutional Law
*If you wish to attend then please send an email to
badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxx for time and location.  Thank you!*

Kevin J
“Far Better it is to Dare Mighty Things than to take rank with those poor,
timid spirits Who know Neither Victory nor Defeat.”
Theodore Roosevelt

"I was not delivered unto this world in defeat,
nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a
sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I
am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep
with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep
and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let
them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure
is not my destiny.