[badgerstatevolunteers] Re: Meeting

  • From: kevin Joyner <joynerkev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 22:55:26 -0500

The format worked very well I think.

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 7:32 PM, Shawn Wilkerson <tatz1977@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> kevin send that google invit. please and thanx

Kevin J
“Far Better it is to Dare Mighty Things than to take rank with those poor,
timid spirits Who know Neither Victory nor Defeat.”
Theodore Roosevelt

"I was not delivered unto this world in defeat,
nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a
sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I
am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep
with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep
and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let
them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure
is not my destiny.