[badgerstatevolunteers] Lt Peters Chaplain and the CWM

  • From: lomax <chac2ook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 17:01:44 -0600

to all......if you are on our facebook page, this guy from WRAM named above
is actually Travis Russ on FB. Take a look at him so you know him if you see
him. I caution all with what you may discuss with him. He and
his "Militia" are not, I repeat not a chartered member of BSV. So far as I
can tell, he has a total of 2 members in his "Militia", K. VanRensselaer
from Juneau WI who appears on our WRAM group, Himself, and someone called
Patriot125 who I would presume is his "unit 125".. I'm thinkin this guy is a
nutbag and any relationship shared with us and him could be damaging. I will
be removing him from the FB page in the morning, this should give you all a
chance to see him.

*freeman lomax*