[badgerstatevolunteers] Leaders

  • From: "Joe" <virtualadonis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Badger State Volunteers" <badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 02:45:06 -0600

I say leader you say potato. WTF

Everyone here gets what I am saying.

I am vary pleased with the leaps our communications has made since my first
meeting. We have had Google, WRAM, Facebook, cell phone, tri square, and
designs to move to VHF for weeks now and still not everyone is up to speed. For
example: I do not know who can or cannot get into Google. We should all be
involved in setting those rules. No? Who are the web people and is there a back
up plan? Who do I pose these questions to? I know lets call them a potato.

How many times have we turned around because of going the wrong way?

Please don’t just answer here. Lets talk and make decision through consensus.

Structure is all we are missing. Whatever you want to call it “potato” needs to
happen for us to be successful.

The structuring of the group should be the topic of the next meeting.

Is that to much to ask? LMAO By the way; some of us could stand to drop and
blast out 20. So get to it! Up down one. Up down two...