[badgerstatevolunteers] Re: Last Words

  • From: Joe SPIKE <virtualadonis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Badger State Volunteers <badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 18:47:41 -0600

Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 18:41:16 -0600
Subject: [badgerstatevolunteers] Re: Last Words
From: chac2ook@xxxxxxxxx
To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Spike man, you need to get off that potato diet....all the meetings are
properly anounced, that doesn't mean everyone will actually be there.

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 5:56 PM, kevin Joyner <joynerkev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would be able to do that.  Might be more difficult for those further away

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 5:52 PM, <xcopdaddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Maybe we could put one meeting during the week??  Maybe Wed night??

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 17:45:32 -0600 Joe <virtualadonis@xxxxxxxxxxx>

>lomax said,”And yes, somehow we need to get meetings so everyone
>can be there. We had an every 2 week schedule, how can we set this
>up so people can keep it?”
>We do this by putting a potato on it. Giving the job to someone in
>a meeting and posting who has the job and what path they are on.
>This potato can collaborate with the group and take those ideas to
>solve the problem.
>Or we could just throw the idea out along with all the rants of
>the day in an email that most wont read and see what happens.
>Granted something will happen. But what?
>I can offer up my ideas here but to what end? Would we not be
>better served if we did this in a meeting and took notes etc.
Charset: UTF8
Version: Hush 3.0

Kevin J
“Far Better it is to Dare Mighty Things than to take rank with those poor,
timid spirits Who know Neither Victory nor Defeat.”
Theodore Roosevelt

"I was not delivered unto this world in defeat,
nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a
sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I
am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep
with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep
and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let
them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure
is not my destiny.

freeman lomax