[badgerstatevolunteers] Last Words

  • From: "Joe" <virtualadonis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Badger State Volunteers" <badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 17:45:32 -0600

lomax said,”And yes, somehow we need to get meetings so everyone can be there.
We had an every 2 week schedule, how can we set this up so people can keep it?”
We do this by putting a potato on it. Giving the job to someone in a meeting
and posting who has the job and what path they are on. This potato can
collaborate with the group and take those ideas to solve the problem.
Or we could just throw the idea out along with all the rants of the day in an
email that most wont read and see what happens. Granted something will happen.
But what?
I can offer up my ideas here but to what end? Would we not be better served if
we did this in a meeting and took notes etc. etc...