[badgerstatevolunteers] [FWD: M1 Garand Sales]

  • From: <projects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To:
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 14:39:29 -0700

Attach to all the emails you send.

Patriot Act 2

WARNING: Due to Presidential Executive Orders the National Security Agency (NSA) may have read this email without probable cause, warrant or notice. And now the government is permitted to listen to you via your own cell phone even when it is turned off. Under executive Orders to the NSA, and US District Court rulings for the FBI, either agency may do this without any judicial or legislative review or oversight.
--Yes 4th Amendment gone.

Texas Governor Rick Perry and Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson are Bilderberg Group members. Yes we know what they are and We the People want nothing to do with their Zionist NWO efforts.

It is a sad state of affairs when I have to research everyone on the ballot to see if they are a member of any secret society meeting behind closed doors violating the unenforced Logan Act of 1791. I have a list and I will be checking it twice to see who's been naughty and who's been nice.

Warning-Any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website ...or any of its associated websites: You do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including but not limited to my photos and/or the comments made about my photos or any other picture and/or art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. This profile contains private, legally privileged and confidential information. The violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law.