[badgerstatevolunteers] Re: [FWD: Eberlestock Backpacks + 20% Off 5.11 Tactical Bags]

  • From: Lance Kelly <freelanceinc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 22:13:32 -0600

Good to know Thanks Lance

From: projects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [badgerstatevolunteers] Re: [FWD: Eberlestock Backpacks + 20% Off 5.11
Tactical Bags]
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 18:58:54 -0700

Will Do

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [badgerstatevolunteers] Re: [FWD: Eberlestock Backpacks + 20%
Off 5.11 Tactical Bags]
From: lomax <chac2ook@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, February 14, 2011 7:08 pm
To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Sandman, if you and others you know shop uscav, you can link to them off my
web site. any and all commisions on the purchases that would be generated I
will put back to the group. www.1revolutionnow.com

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 6:53 PM, <projects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here's the place I normally shop.  They have some really good products and
service.  They have a military and law enforcement section also.

From: uscavalry@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Eberlestock Backpacks + 20% Off 5.11 Tactical Bags
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 17:00:00 -0600

Need to carry a weapon as well as gear? Check out Eberlestock Backpacks.

View this

Eberlestock Backpacks + 20% Off 5.11 Tactical Bags

February 10, 2011

Give a USCav
eGift Card

Watch Videos
on CavTV

Follow USCav
on Twitter

Join USCav
on Facebook

Subscribe to
our RSS Feeds

Our Blog

20% OFF 5.11 Tactical® Nylon Packs, Bags, and Pouches coupon expires March 31,
2011 (11:59:59 PM ET).  To receive 20% Off these items, enter 511NYLON20 in the
Coupon Code field on the "Shopping Cart" page and hit REDEEM. Discount excludes
shipping charges. Offer cannot be applied to previous orders.

This e-mail was sent to camaro426@xxxxxxxx     This newsletter is sent to you
because you signed up at uscav.com for our Product News or you provided your
e-mail address to a U.S. Cavalry Representative. U.S. Cavalry’s Product News is
sent every week (special editions may be sent throughout the year).

To stop receiving this newsletter, click here.  Or send an e-mail to
nomail@xxxxxxxxx with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line. To change your e-mail
address, send your new address to comments@xxxxxxxxxx Please include your old
e-mail address.To update your profile, click here.

View our Privacy and Security Policy. Comments or suggestions? Send them to

U.S. Cavalry, 2855 Centennial Avenue, Radcliff, KY 40160, 800-777-7172 or
270-351-1164 (International)

freeman lomax