[badgerstatevolunteers] Extreme Cold Weather Sleeping Bags

  • From: kevin Joyner <joynerkev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badger-state-volunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 17:44:32 -0500

Sportsmans Guide has these back in stock now and they're super cheap.  Now
is the time to get good cheap winter gear since winter is over.
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=818930&ecid=E125E&utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=E125E&em_id=joynerkev@xxxxxxxxx

Kevin J
====================
“Far Better it is to Dare Mighty Things than to take rank with those poor,
timid spirits Who know Neither Victory nor Defeat.”
Theodore Roosevelt

"I was not delivered unto this world in defeat,
nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a
sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I
am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep
with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep
and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let
them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure
is not my destiny.