[badgerstatevolunteers] Conceal Carry Insurance

  • From: kevin Joyner <joynerkev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badger-state-volunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 13:02:02 -0500

On June 6th, USCCA (United States Conceal Carry Association) will be adding
an additional membership benefit of an insurance policy which would cover
someone who legally defends themselves using a firearm.  This would
potentially do away with the financial concern with regard to defending
yourself and your loved ones.  It is not unusual for someone to be
bankrupted by court costs, legal fees and in many cases, civil cases brought
about by family members of the criminal.  I have often wondered if there
would be a way to have some form of an insurance policy but there have
always been road blocks.  Looks like USCCA found a way to do it.  I'll copy
and past the email I got from them below.  I would strongly advise anyone
who plans to get a CC permit to get involved and enrolled in this!
Here is a link to the web site:
Here is the email:

“I’m SICK Of This: Justice goes to the highest bidder."
Dear Fellow Responsibly Armed Citizen,

I can NOT get these words out of my head.

What words?

I just spent four days training with a group of ten USCCA staffers and
members. Our instructor had been a cop for 25 years. He said something that
I just CAN’T get out of my head.

“... Justice goes to the highest bidder in America.”

Unfortunately, there’s only one way to win in a court system that has long
forgotten the meaning of the word “JUSTICE.”

I’ll give you a little hint: $XXX,XXX

Well, I’ve decided to do something about it.

I figured out how we’ll beat the crooked, unscrupulous fat-cats that want to
see you and me go to prison for responsibly defending our families.

Justice going to the highest bidder? Not anymore!

---> USCCA Self-Defense
Check out this amazing new member benefit and let me know what you think.

Tim Schmidt
U.S. Concealed Carry

*P.S.* - Think you’ll get a fair trial when you defend your loved ones with
your handgun? Think again. The USCCA Self-Defense
be your lifeboat in the sea of unjust prosecution.

Kevin J
“Far Better it is to Dare Mighty Things than to take rank with those poor,
timid spirits Who know Neither Victory nor Defeat.”
Theodore Roosevelt

"I was not delivered unto this world in defeat,
nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a
sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I
am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep
with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep
and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let
them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure
is not my destiny.