[badgerstatevolunteers] Re: Commitees of Safety

  • From: lomax <chac2ook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 06:51:00 -0500

My website is;
It appears at th bottom of all my e-mails in case you lose it. The vest I
brought and many of my pouches are from US Cavalry, most of their stuff is
new so there isn't alot of super cheap deals, but it's quality stuff. Look
for  brand names like Condor, VooDoo, 5:11 is good but they real expensive,
Tru Spec is good stuff too. What I always do is look in US Cav then I google
the item I like to see if there is a better deal somewhere else. On new
stuff I've found prices real consistent across the board. It's when you get
into army surplus that you can find deals real cheap.
On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 10:32 PM, Isaiah <zaya101@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Hey whats the website that you get commissions for?
> FreedomFighter
> On Mar 20, 2011, at 22:00, lomax <chac2ook@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   Here's a good link to a well educated site on the CoS that is not from
> the guys on WRAM.
> http://www.committeesofsafety.org/home
> --
> **