[badgerstatevolunteers] Re: Cold Weather Rehump!

  • From: kevin Joyner <joynerkev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 23:30:26 -0600

haha.  Embrace the cold and snow! :)

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 4:09 PM, lomax <chac2ook@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Think "dry"....hopefully it stays cold enough........
>

> On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 3:15 PM, <xcopdaddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> --
> **
> *freeman lomax*
> *www.1revolutionnow.com*

Kevin J
====================
“Far Better it is to Dare Mighty Things than to take rank with those poor,
timid spirits Who know Neither Victory nor Defeat.”
Theodore Roosevelt

"I was not delivered unto this world in defeat,
nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a
sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I
am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep
with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep
and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let
them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure
is not my destiny.