[badgerstatevolunteers] Cold Weather Rehump!

  • From: "Joe" <virtualadonis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Badger State Volunteers" <badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 17:28:40 -0600

Hey People,

We had so much fun at our last outing and I learned some stuff that I would
like to put into action along with testing my new equipment. I have decided to
spend another night at Kettle Moraine State Park South shelter 1 Saturday,
March 5th, 2011 starting at 0800 and going until some time on Sunday. Everyone
is invited and no one has to stay the night. It is a short less than a mile
hike up hills to get to the site which has a nice shelter and outhouse. A few
members have already excepted the invitation. lomax, KAGY, and Miss Ali. I hope
to we can enjoy a day and perhaps test our resolve against the elements.