[badgerstatevolunteers] Re: By the way...

  • From: Joe SPIKE <virtualadonis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Badger State Volunteers <badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 18:57:48 -0600

I can do that but until just 10 min ago I did not know anyone was working on
the problem. Besides this is not the place to formally discuss ideas. People
are missunderstood and not everyone is following this conversation meaning it
has to be done more than once.
fuck it man here it goes.
someone already said small local groups but this requires an orderly place to
post information so these groups are on the same page.
if we post stuff in an orderly way and share that way with people everyone can
have a say if they attend or not. we are not doing this
a potato so I can have someone to call if I get out of the loop.
having a spicific time & place for meetings no matter what this does not
change. yes this can be done.
Please don't dissagree here we are waisting out time. This is meeting stuff.

Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 18:43:46 -0600
Subject: [badgerstatevolunteers] Re: By the way...
From: chac2ook@xxxxxxxxx
To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You don't need to be asked....spill it man

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 6:14 PM, Joe SPIKE <virtualadonis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a bunch of ideas to solve the meeting problem but no one asked me. Again
this to me is not the place to state them.

freeman lomax