[badgerstatevolunteers] Re: BSV Phone Number

  • From: Wonder Woman <wonder10woman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 09:25:29 -0800 (PST)

Hey everybody.......
Listen up.  I have a dog. She's a good dog, friendly, etc etc. But she needs
alot of attention. She stays cooped up in my apartment because I have school,
and soon I will have work and school.  I don't want to get rid of her, but she
has separation anxiety, which means she tears my stuff up cuz she's mad
I leave her alone. I'm stressed out to the point where I really can't deal with
it anymore. I am offering her to any of you guys who would like to have her.
I give her to any of you, at least I can sometimes maybe see her and know that
she's ok. She is an 8 year old Siberian Husky/ Lab mix. Please let me know.
P.S.  I got some tax money back, so now I can go Goodwill-ing and find some
camping stuff.