[badgerstatevolunteers] Re: BSV Phone Number

  • From: kevin Joyner <joynerkev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 19:54:56 -0600

Okay you were right with two of them and the third you are mostly right.  It
was kind of a trick.  In June of 1978 Garfield (comic strip) made it's
debut. :)  Which could technically be a birthday.

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 4:20 PM, lomax <chac2ook@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The Constitution of the US was ratified in 1789 ....414 is the area
> code.....someone was born in June 1978 (678)
> On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 3:07 PM, Badger Volunteers <
> badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Since it hasn't been much fun giving out my personal number to the world,
>> I now have a phone number set up for BSV.
>> It is 414-678-1789
>> There is a significance in the number.  If you can guess what it is then
>> you will get....well you'll get the satisfaction that you know your history.
>> :)
>> --
>> Badger State Volunteers
>> Phone: 414-678-1789
>> Wisconsin
>> Sapientia et veritas (Wisdom and truth)
> --
> **
> *freeman lomax*
> *www.1revolutionnow.com*

Kevin J
“Far Better it is to Dare Mighty Things than to take rank with those poor,
timid spirits Who know Neither Victory nor Defeat.”
Theodore Roosevelt

"I was not delivered unto this world in defeat,
nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a
sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I
am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep
with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep
and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let
them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure
is not my destiny.